My zine is ready

robert blu

quiet photographer
Local time
10:41 AM
It took some time but now is ready, the title is "Imperfect Moments" because perfection is not my main goal!

I selected 21 Polaroid or Impossible photos, one for each day of the trip mixing B&W and Colour, new and expired film, sharp and...not so sharp because memories are not always sharp.

If interested you can preview it at the following link and in case you like you can also purchase !

https://it.blurb.com/b/9709072-imperfect-moments

The cover looks like this

med_U3692I1572814015.SEQ.0.jpg

Congratulations, Robert! So many lovely images. They're both personal and speak to the unique qualities of instant photos all at once. Bravo!

Bravo, Robert!

I ordered both ebook and print version through blurb.com in the USA. Yes, they charged in euros but I paid with PayPal and that'll convert automatically.

Can't wait to see it! The link for the ebook should be in my inbox soon. :)

G

Well done, Robert!
Happy to have ordered a copy.
I didn't actually look at the preview on Blurb because I have seen what you've posted about this on your blog and I want to enjoy the zine with fresh eyes.
Looking forward to getting it in the mail.
Rob

Thanks Godfrey and Rob, even if it does not seem I carefully selected the photos...one for each day of the roadtrip + a couple of extras. Polaroids can be magic!

Robert,

I got your photozine yesterday. It is great and I really enjoyed looking through it. I love the "feeling" that comes from the Polaroid images.
Great job!

Robert,

The printed zine arrived yesterday, just had the chance to open it this morning. It is superb! The photographs look so much better as printed images than on a computer screen!

A marvelous effort and a lovely photo book! Thank you, I really enjoy it. It is inspiring. :)

G

Robert,
Your Zine was delivered with today's mail. :)
Beautiful, sir!
The photographs are lovely and the Zine itself is well done. I will be keeping this not in my bookshelves but on my desk for repeated viewing enjoyment.

Issue #1 is making me look forward to the second issue...

Kind regards,
Rob

Robert,

I got your photozine yesterday. It is great and I really enjoyed looking through it. I love the "feeling" that comes from the Polaroid images.
Great job!

Colton, I have to thank you twice: first for your nice words, second but more important because you and your beautiful zine inspired me to try to make one! Thanks!

Back