Need manual for ZI Contessa

captainslack

Five Goats Hunter
Local time
1:06 PM
Just got my father-in-law's Contessa back from the repairman. I was going to run a roll through it before sending it back to make sure it's working, but I'd like to have a manual to make sure I know how to work it correctly. Does anyone have a link to one somewhere? It's the early '50's model. Thanks!

Excellent!!!

Now comes the Machiavellic part of convincing dad-in-lkaw that the camera is worthless????

Last edited:
For the manual, try: [email protected] - He is in Connecticutt and seems to have instruction manuals for about everything photographic to come out of the 20th century. He does charge for them, but he has a whole catalog you can obtain.

titrisol said:
Excellent!!!

Now comes the Machiavellic part of convincing dad-in-lkaw that the camera is worthless????

Heh. I doubt that will happen. He's had that nigh one 40 years now and has hung onto it even though the shutter release was broken for at 15 years. I'm thinking he's going to want it back now that it's working. ;)

Oh, well. If I enjoy using it that means I'll just have to track down one of my own, much to his daughter's chagrin. :D

Back