new classified section

I saw my print sale ad got moved to it a few days ago, and wondered why I hadn't seen the option when I placed the ad. Guess it didn't exist yet!

Print and Books ads FREE until 10/1/13

Print and Books ads FREE until 10/1/13

To get this new category started, listing are FREE until October 1st, after that listings will be $7 for 30 days. Please note BIDDING has been enabled. You can either state a certain price per print, or set it up as an auction.

If you are already selling your prints or your own authored photo book elsewhere, such as your own site, amazon, ebay, etsy etc, this is the only RFF classified ad category where you may link to that outside site.

Personally I believe a photog's work will be worth more to collectors if its personally archival printed by the photographer with a dated certificate of that fact. Additionally, this category is good for used books and prints by other photographers as well. There are many excellent photographers at RFF who have never sold a print. Let's change that!

Stephen

To get this new category started, listing are FREE until October 1st, after that listings will be $7 for 30 days. Please note BIDDING has been enabled. You can either state a certain price per print, or set it up as an auction.

If you are already selling your prints or your own authored photo book elsewhere, such as your own site, amazon, ebay, etsy etc, this is the only RFF classified ad category where you may link to that outside site.

Personally I believe a photog's work will be worth more to collectors if its personally archival printed by the photographer with a dated certificate of that fact. Additionally, this category is good for used books and prints by other photographers as well. There are many excellent photographers at RFF who have never sold a print. Let's change that!

Stephen

This is brilliant and expands this forum's potential into new areas IMO. :)

Back