Joerg said:
Hi Peter,

thanks for the reconnaissance!
I am in at 1;30.
If I am delayed I will give you a call.
Anyone else?

Ciao

joerg
Let's see if we get a couple of sign-ups Joerg. Maybe Ray & Chris from CT?

Looks like the work coverage I arranged for Saturday will not happen - I will need to go to work unless I can make some arrangements :( . It may be difficult, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

So, don't count on me, but I will shoot you a PM or email by friday if I can make it. Sorry about that.

rover said:
bump for the friends I have let down. :(
Ray we live in hope... :)

You haven't let us down at all Ralph, your family is much more important. We will miss you but lets see if we can arrange a fall shoot for later on this year!

LOL well camera bags may be more obvious. ;) I have a blue Domke F-2 that I'll probably be using (if you're familiar with that brand) and it's going to be hot so I'll be in shorts and likely a Columbia fishing shirt. Also of course I'll have my mandatory black RFF baseball cap... :D

Looking forward to meeting you John! :)

A bump just in case any more Boston/New England folk want to join us tomorrow.

There'll be another bump in the morning... :)

Still a little uncertain but planning to come (figure that one out, then let me know, so I can resolve my cognitive dissonance?). I Googled the feast and got this page: www.stanthonysfeast.com/

Wholly apart from the attraction of meeting RFF folks, it looks like a wonderful chance to get some good pics.

Peter, assuming I make it, will have either a black Domke F5x or a somewhat beatup Billybag, depending on what gear comes along. The real clue will be that I'm 6-5, 170# and have a ponytail, so I tend to stand out in a crowd. %-)

Edited to say "Oops, Peter already posted that link, I'm a dummy!" :D :bang:

Last edited:
A few pics from today...very pleasant time meeting and photographing the Feast this afternoon with Peter and Jeorg!

I did a quick develop on these - these were shot with an Epson R-D1 and a 50mm Summilux and converted to B&W from raw.

Attachments

• StA-small-1.jpg
    StA-small-1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
  • StA-small-2.jpg
    StA-small-2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hot day, high 90s F, wicked humidity...

Two more...

Attachments

• StA-small-3.jpg
    StA-small-3.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 0
  • StA-small-4.jpg
    StA-small-4.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
Good stuff John, fast too! ;) One of my rolls of XP2 is at the 1-hour which of course isn't open on Sundays so Monday evening is the earliest I can pick up. Ah film! :) Yes it was really hot alright :eek: but fun too!

Hi,

I was fun meeting Peter and John. I had a great time despite the heat!
Thanks Peter and John fort he great time!
BTW today I ran into the West Indian Carnival in Cambridge, much more colorful!

Ciao

Joerg

Back