New Fuji Rebates

Dogman

Mentor
Local time
7:19 AM
To those who are in the market, I received an email from B&H indicating Fujifilm has now begun Holiday Rebates. The big savings are on the GFX system and lenses. Unfortunately, the savings on the X system cameras and XF lenses are nothing like a couple of years ago when there were huge bargains available.

I'm still debating on the 16/1.4 Fuji lens--wait for a good used one or buy a new one for $100 off.

buy it now...don't wait..i think it's fuji's finest and does some incredible things...i love the close focus ability.

Yep, all good reasons to buy the lens. But it's a lot of money...especially right now. I already have the outstanding 14mm and the not-so-outstanding 18mm so buying the 16mm would be based solely on maximum aperture and associated expanded use. I can sorta justify the purchase but, then again, it's a lot of money.

i had the 18 and the 14 also...sold them both...the 16 can deal with lots of situations...
though i wouldn't mind getting another 18 to add to the fujicrons i have.

I'm excited to see the reports when the new 8-16mm/2.8 XF lens comes out. While I love my 10-24mm, I find that I use it mostly at the wide end. At f2.8, it will be a large lens, but for ultra-wide fans like myself, it would be a perfect addition to one's kit.

To those who are in the market, I received an email from B&H indicating Fujifilm has now begun Holiday Rebates. The big savings are on the GFX system and lenses.

Wow, some people get a GFX and lenses for a holiday as a present?

Back