New Mentor forum - Peter Kitchingman

CameraQuest

Head Bartender
Staff member
Local time
12:27 AM
I would like to announce and welcome a new Mentor's forum - Peter Kitchingham. Peter is author of the incredibly detailed and exhaustive Canon Rangefinder book. Likewise he is also an expert on the CRF bodies.

Stephen

Excellent news. Peter has an incredible knowledge of Canon rangefinder lenses and accessories. I look forward to future discussions.

Jim B.

Welcome Peter, and thanks for agreeing to the mentor forum.

I know little about Canon Rangefinders, their lenses and accessories, but am looking forward to learning a lot more about them.

John

It is good to know that Stephen is taking good care of RFF by such additions.
Welcome Peter.

Thanks guys for the welcome.

I have some pretty BIG shoes to fill whose knowledge on Canon Cameras is unsurpassed. Peter Dechert has been my mentor in many things and was very helpful when I was researching my book on the Canon RF Lenses. In fact there are many I mentioned in my book who helped me over that time.

Anyway I suppose with my extensive camera/lens/accessory/literature collection I have something to base any arguments on.

Welcome Peter, this is very good news.
Hope Peter will forgive - but his name is Peter Kitchingman.
It's OK I am used to many variations of my name.

Bit of topic but a classic case when it came to spelling our name.

Many moons ago when the family was holidaying in Malaysia we supposed to be met at the airport by a tour guide. After all the passengers had departed the lounge there was just our lot sitting on suitcases and a guy standing some way of holding a sign. When I approached him I noticed on his sign that he was looking for a Mr Kit Ching and he was a Chinese “man”

Anyway will start a new subject but it will be about the 1949 Canon model IIB?

Back