New Polaroid 95

dave lackey

Mentor
Local time
9:24 PM
Well, new to ME!

Just got this in the mail from a fellow RFF'er and it now sits atop my desk waiting for restoration/conversion....

attachment.php

Beautiful, let us know how the conversion goes. You will love Fuji Color Pack film. The latitude is low about the same as digital or slide film. But the colors are great. Be careful on metering. Those shadows disappear easily. This is a PackFilm image:

2989852945_4bd648fddb.jpg

What kind of conversion are you going to perform?

Regards,
Tom

That is the question, for sure...stilll considering what to do. It would be nice to do a Fuji packfilm. Then, again, I am not sure exactly what I am going to do with the conversion.

I am following Bharat's project at the moment.:cool:

Looks in pretty good shape Dave. Did you start peeling it already ... a nice alligator skin would look nice as a replacement! I still like the sleek lines of this model - rugged looks with all that metal and no plastic anywhere. Have fun with the conversion. Still waiting for a warm day to push some film through mine.

I just sourced the bits and pieces for my next project - Polaroid 900 4x5.

Cheers, Bharat

Last edited:
I was just given one of these and also a later Model 150. They can they be converted to Fuji pack film? Any links to how? Like I need another half finished camera project.

Thanks! I also just found this: http://option8.110mb.com/polaroid/index.html

For some reason I didn't think Fuji pack film would work in a Polaroid pack back. Probably because the SX70 wouldn't take Fuji. The 95 and the 150 I have are in excellent shape. I can see pack backs on them some day. I have a Polaroid back for my Mamiya Universal. I need to find it and try some of that Fuji!

Ah, a 95. I inherited my Dad's, in excellent condition. Not going to covert it into anything, though...it's purely a keepsake now. Gorgeous piece of work, possibly the nicest Polaroid I've seen (and my family went through practically the whole line :))

- Barrett

Back