New! Polaroid I-2 Instant Camera 👀

raydm6

Yay! Cameras! 🙈🙉🙊┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ [◉"]
Local time
8:02 AM
The examples on their exhibition page doesn't do much for me - but to each their own. Their "Imperfectionists" campaign gives the product some marketing "wiggle" room :)

I felt I got better and sharper results with my 70's Land camera.
Instant photography does come with its imperfections, which is what has driven Polaroid's "Imperfectionists" campaign. The campaign was created to mark the launch of the new camera, which celebrates creators who yearn for "random and chaotic aspects of life and the creative process."

"I am not interested in perfection. Chaos. Spontaneity. Randomness. That's where reality exists," remarked artist and photographer Coco Capitan. "Working with the I-2 and the Polaroid film is remarkable. As a creative tool, it has a lot of capabilities, while you cannot always predict what the photo will look like. Every shot is unique, and the creation process is as meaningful as the end result."

I-Type Film:

Last edited:
Wow! All those features, one usually, gets with digital! Only set back, is you will need to SPEND $ to use!
Sorry! Price of ONE, Uno, een, Une, foto will get me 10 4x6" 10cmx15cm Prints from a digital..

Instead of developing hardware, I wish they would focus on bringing back their 4x5 films for use in the 545i holders. I still have an unopened box of Polacolor Pro 100 4x5.

Instead of developing hardware, I wish they would focus on bringing back their 4x5 films for use in the 545i holders. I still have an unopened box of Polacolor Pro 100 4x5.
This will never happen. The complete infrastructure for making that kind of 4x5 film had been destroyed, even before the polaroid bankruptcy.

Back