New Tmax in Rodinal

Fabian

Established
Local time
5:07 AM
Hello Tom

I saw that you did a lot of tests with the new tmax and so far I have only used it with tmax developer.
I would love to know how it behaves in Rodinal.
Could you by any chance post a 100% crop and let me know about dilution and development time?

Which developer did you like most with new tmax?

Thanks in advance

Regards Fabian

I'd like to hear this, too. I have only developed it in HC-110h. It came out very well, I did like the flat scenes best, maybe I should say controlled lighting. This is Trix at 250 in HC-110h.

2352873314_39523c283e.jpg

Yes...I would also be very interested in accurate Rodinal information for the NEW TMAX 400 and 100 also. I just shot my first roll of 400 and developed it in XTOL but pushed it to 1600 and the grain was almost nonexistant. I posted one of these negatives up in the My Gallery. It is a shot of 2 fencers. It is of course listed under my user ID.

Anyway Tom If you do post Rodinal info as always you work is much apperciated.

Best Regards....Laurance

I did try the Tmax-2 with Rodinal 1:50 for 12 minutes. I rated it at 400 asa for that. Worked well, careful agitation though, 30sec initial and 2 turns every 60 sec after that (this is with a 5 reel Paterson tank and 1500 ml of developer).
I did try the 1:100/19 min. looks OK but it is a bit flat compared to the 1:50. I have so far not been able to get any of the stuff here (and I have also been sidetracked with the XX experiments fo the last little while).

Thanks Tom for the data on the new T MAX-2 I wondered if you happend to notice anything, if anything ........on with the curve of the new film over the old version. Did you happen to see any shifting in the high end. I guess what Iam asking is do yo use any noticeable flexing of the contrast curve in general. ??? Thanks again.......Laurance

Back