New topic title needed "Leica T"

Did I miss something in the many descriptions of this new camera, or did the Leica folks actually forget to put a little flash into the body - nothing big just something for fill-flash -- like all P&S cameras and cell phones have had for ages?

Did I miss something in the many descriptions of this new camera, or did the Leica folks actually forget to put a little flash into the body - nothing big just something for fill-flash -- like all P&S cameras and cell phones have had for ages?

it's that little pill-shaped part that hides flush with the camera on the top in front of the dials. Clean looking for sure!

:D:D:D

i miss spelled!!

Title i wanted to say...since that sub forum called Compact Sys Cams doesn´t have a special title for Leica...but now it must...

tittle, thanks for the meaning!

Pop-up flash next to the shutter release.

i had petitioned for improved organization of the mirrorless forums but i'm still not a fan of separating fixed and interchangeable systems it's very confusing. and people post in the Other CSC Cameras section instead of the subforum and it becomes a mess. it's not like all the subforums are a buzz with activity.

Back