New Voigtlander 40/2.8 IN STOCK AND SHIPPING

CameraQuest

Head Bartender
Staff member
Local time
7:24 PM
see https://shop.cameraquest.com/voigtl...rs/voigtlander-40/2.8-heliar-with-b-w-filter/

voigt_40_28_kit_a.jpg

The new Voigtlander Heliar Aspherical 40/2.8 is IN STOCK and
shipping! The 40/2.8 collapsible lens is designed to work only combined with the Voigtlander VM Close UP adapter (ordered separately) - which in turn becomes the focusing helical for the 40/2.8. Unfortunately the B+W Clear Nano 007 filter which I have bundled with it is back ordered, however the filter will ship separately as soon as it arrives at CameraQuest. The filters are in transit
now.

Initial test shots show this to be a VERY sharp lens. I suggest trying focus
peaking at f/5.6 and wider to nail focus. Mount it directly on the Leica
M240 or any other Leica M mount camera and you have a super sharp fixed focus camera (as the lens has no focus helical), I have not tried it, but I would expect the 40/2.8 lens head to work fine on most any mirrorless camera via a closeup Leica M focusing helical. Hawk makes one for the Fuji X series.

Very compact, the 40/2.8 extends only 12.6mm collapsed and 21.4mm extended. It is probably the most compact NEX normal lens, usable on full frame or APS-C NEX cameras. 37mm filter size, close focus .5m. Classic metal Nickel finish. Very neatly, both a standard straight lens hood and a compact dome lens hood are included! Yay Mr. K!

Free Expedited Shipping. Please note I ship Voigtlander products only to the Americas.

Thanks for looking!

Stephen

Back