Nikon Rangefinder Month 2022

farlymac

PF McFarland
Local time
9:44 AM
Once again it's time to show some appreciation for the late TomA, and use your Nikon rangefinder gear to photograph anything. Or even just glamour shots of your equipment taken with any other brand of camera. Post your photos below that you have taken throughout March, 2022. Photos from previous years can still be added to the threads for whatever year it was. BTW, this also includes Voigtländer lenses and camera bodies in Nikon S mount (Tom was a big fan of Cosina).

PF

I am traveling for a few months, without my Nikon rangefinder in hand, so can’t participate this year. But I look forward to seeing the results!

To sail beyond the sunset at Delnor-Wiggins State Park in Florida. Nikon S with Nikkor-HC 5cm f2. Lomography Color 400 film. Cinestill C-41 process. Scan of negative.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PICT1826-2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	304.2 KB ID:	4774591

Thanks for starting the Nikon RF Month thread farlymac

I was excited to take part this year since I couldn't last year because my S2 was at the shop getting overhauled (thanks Kiitos!)

Okay, with a tip of the hat to the late Tom A. I shot the Biogon 21mm I was fortunate to acquire from a fellow RFF member last year on my S2 loaded with ACROS, and stand developed in 1:100 Adonal.

Shigetomi harbor by WilliamJosephJefferson, on Flickr

Ishibashi by WilliamJosephJefferson, on Flickr

Jimny by WilliamJosephJefferson, on Flickr

Shigetomi park by WilliamJosephJefferson, on Flickr

Mana by WilliamJosephJefferson, on Flickr

Shot all these this month (March) Might shoot some more since we still have 10ish days left! Looking forward to seeing more contributions to this thread

Will

It's almost the end of the month, so here's another. It's a Crosswalk of Classics: A Cadillac, a Woodie, and a hot Ferrari.

Nikon S3 with Nikkor-HC 5cm f/2. Fomapan 100 developed in Rodinal. Scan of negative.

PICT2023-2.JPG

PICT2024-2.JPG

These were shot in March this year, just a bit late to post. Shot on an extremely grey morning on a windswept coastline.

Nikon SP / Nikkor-S 1:1.4 f=5cm / Rollei RPX 400 in HC-110.

Wonderful images, Kai. It's never too late to post as these threads will always remain open for submissions. One just has to post photos from the proper year for each thread, ie if you have images from say March of 2020, then look up that year's thread and post them there.

PF

Back