No longer able to upload pictures to my gallery (can post them in threads though)

ddutchison2

Established
Local time
4:38 PM
Hi admins,

Can't post to my gallery. The pictures are jpegs, well under 8 megs, and I succeeded in posting 3 to my gallery before I started getting the message that "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later".

I'm dragging the file from my file-manager (Dolphin - Linux) to the "Drag files here" dialog bock, and this worked the first three times, but no longer works now (I cxan post pictures in threads however). Browser is the current Firefox, all add blocking turned off and all scripting allowed. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I'm getting this same problem now. Trying to upload jpgs around 1Mb each. Mac Mini 2011, Firefox 115.9.1esr on IOS Sierra 10.12.6. I get the following message:
"An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later."
It was uploading fine a few days ago.

Last night I could upload a batch of photos, but tonight I've got the same error message when I try to upload. Intermittent problems like this are the pits to troubleshoot.

Edit: I tried to upload again at UTC13:55, this time from a 2023 M1 MacBook air. Same error message...
Edit2: I can upload pictures from an external HDD to a thread (never realised that was possible), but I still can't upload the pictures to my RFF Gallery.
Edit3: I still can't upload to my Gallery 23APR2024 UTC +0:16 (same error message)

Last edited:
Back