No Serious Portraits Allowed Only Fun Photos

My friend being silly

48658343572_b5580a5884_o.jpg
hengao

Pam, a well known South Apopka resident has spent a good part of her adult life as a "involuntary guest of the government in their facilities" asked me if I would do a nice portrait of her for her mother. We got along well as I treated her as normal person ignoring her use of illicit substances and supporting her habit on her knees or back. So she got dressed up and we did a photo shoot around town. This is in front of the Apopka city hall where she commented she had never been in the front door, only the back (the Police department) This was about the time she commented that she was not wearing any panties and we both had a good laugh.

pam-against-column-looking-down.jpg

Testing my new desk-mounted phone-gripper, in the new home, with the also-new-to-me Josh Humphrey banjola. Fun because it is new new new, all except me, old and earnest.
IMG_3378.jpeg

The set-up is meant for practice videos and making draft recordings, but there’s an undercurrent of ‘Oh look, here’s all the selfie fun I’ve been missing.’

So next day when I was grumpy about literature, but had just been chopping a small white pine with blight, I had fun—noir fun—with my Estwing ax and machete-saw and a spoof of Michael Palin’s Lumberjack lyrics. Author photo from smarmy hell.

IMG_3215.jpeg

Back