Noblex 150 help needed!

Huss

Mentor
Local time
7:19 AM
Hello

I just received a Noblex Pro 150/6 FE. I also have the 'generic' manual that seems to cover all the 150 series cameras.
I put fresh batteries in it, and it fires no problem in the multi exposure setting. But when I put it in the normal shooting position, it does not fire, no matter how many times I crank the film winder through it's complete cycle of 1-6 through S.

This was tested with no film in it. Does that make a difference? (I'm not sure I see how). I loaded a roll into it (already messed it up by not pushing the shutter button after I closed the back so I must have lost one shot out of the six). But it is night time and I can't see anything to shoot. Will wait for morning.
In the mean time, because I don't sleep, anyone have any ideas/hints/suggestions (on topic of course!)
Thanks!

Ya, it looks bust. I couldn't wait, and with film in it I tried to take a shot. Nothing unless I had it on multi exposure setting. Darn.
It received a full CLA from Precision Camera Works on 9/15/2015 for the previous owner (I have a copy of the receipt).
Guess it's going back.

Thanks for all the help!
;p

(sound of crickets)

Spoke to Precision Camera Works and they will take care of it.

Back