Noses

Nose grease smeared on digital screens makes it hard to see so I need to remember to carry a lens cloth else just use the EVF or the rear screen not both. With the M8/M9 not having LV option I just turn off the screen.

It’s been almost a year since Bill has posted anything beyond his last note being merely a test 10 months ago and last log on 5 months ago. Bill is 88 years old.

The guy has been on my mind on and off. I really had wished he would have shared some stories, some photos…to a time when photography was most valued in all ways, certainly more than it is now. Photography can (I hope) inspire people who are not yet photographers to consider becoming one, even if just with a phone. If the photographer is feeling connected with the view, then the viewer of the resultant photograph should feel a connection with the photographer who made it. I wanted that from Bill. I was tough on him in some of my posts, I feel bad about that now that his page has gone silent. His website that was listed no longer goes anywhere and it is not easy to find images from him. Other than a note about his work on the Children’s Television Workshop, AKA Sesame Street, I only found this link from 2014:

The Candid Frame # 247 - Bill Pierce — ibarionex

Not everyone wants to talk about their work, life, etc for reasons they are entitled to. So come back and talk about gear Bill, if you are up for it.

Last edited:
Back