Notifications no longer working properly

Godfrey

somewhat colored
Local time
11:33 PM
The Notifications view has stopped working properly. When I click on Notifications, I get a page that looks like this now:

52105851649_258f33028b_o.png

User names are numeric codes, no thread names, and the links don't work at all...

52105639328_c479acc39f_o.png

Anyone else seeing this? Any fix?

G

The Notifications view has stopped working properly. When I click on Notifications, I get a page that looks like this now:

User names are numeric codes, no thread names, and the links don't work at all...

Anyone else seeing this? Any fix?

G
I have same problem: I m directed to a link which does not work: It has already been reported in another thread

Notifications lead to a dead-end, giving mode ID instead of thread name.

Honestly Dave, this can always be traced to Human Error....

Email notifications haven't worked reliably for years, neither do the alert notifications on the site.

When I get a "notification" and I click on it, I usually see this:

"Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

But I really can't say how I got the message and I really do not know who the "system administrator" is.

Erik.

Okay, so its not only me... I thought: a lot of traffic and posts on my subscribed threads... :)
Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-09 um 21.09.00.png
I think, investing some time in test cases and a simple CI/CD-pipeline automating them before deployment would be a wise investment.
I'm doing that professionally. It works...

Back