Oh I like to be at the seaside... oh I do like to be beside the sea

Off my porch yesterday afternoon, late. Washington state on the other side of the river. We get interesting light here even with all the rainy weather. Later last night it snowed, in May. The lens is the '51 KMZ Jupiter 12 35mm f/2.8 at f/11. This is a color photo of what passes for color here. ;o)

River View.JPG

Here are the recent happenings here. The first is light from the sun in an evening sunset, the second is what we are having today and for over two weeks now. Sunshine is such a bourgeois concept. ROTFLMAO

Both with the Pixii and Cooke Amotal, SOOC.

Click image for larger version  Name:	P0000239a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	119.3 KB ID:	4787944

Click image for larger version  Name:	P0000242a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.0 KB ID:	4787945

xeHqQ0mc_o.jpg

Ventimiglia (Italy)
leica mp
lux 35 v2
trix

Stuffed Eagles, yeah, they are stuffed and harmless. Or so thought this young seagull. But he was oh, so wrong. No more Mr. Smart Guy now. No doubt some wag shifted a dead gull to before the stuffed eagle and it does make a silly photo.

Pixii - Amotal

Click image for larger version  Name:	P0000340a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	308.2 KB ID:	4788235

Sunshine has arrived here. This is the first day this year I have not needed to heat my home. This shot is with a Pixii and a CV 35mm f/1,4 N II. It may not be much to you but it is huge to me, sunshine after months of gloomy grey rainy days. We are sacrificing goats. At this time of the year the sun is as far north as it will get and sets over the Cape Disappointment lighthouse at the mouth of the Columbia River.

P0000413a.jpg

^Looking good, Mark!
Kannonzaki Beach Park​

DSCF3099.JPG
Fujifilm GFX50R, Fujinon GF 63mm f2.8 lens
Classic Chrome film simulation
Yokosuka, Japan - July 2022
Image resized smaller than original​

Reactions: K14
Back