Old Rotatingpanoramiccameras-Forum has domain

europanorama

Well-known
Local time
11:48 AM
My old Rotatingpanoramiccameras(google search)-Forum has finally got a free domain:
www.rotatingpanoramiccameras.tk

here is the subdomain to where the main one is linked.
https://forums.delphiforums.com/pancams/start
use the .tk-adress i need a minimum otherwise its blocked and i must pay. ok less than 9 usd/year

I started the forums after the decades-long problems with Horizont/Horizon/Widelux-camera-problems to help people and to understand.
e.g. recently a horizon-seller told me 20% of the remaining stock is not working properly.
Widelux 1500-if its latest run may work. i had two of the second last ones (Panon replaced the first) and both were badly built. Third Companies delivered the parts. I now understand why Adorama refused to send me testfilm in 1990. Certainly not because it would not be new anymore.
Because of the Panon-W1500-problems Noblex was born. Electropan by Panorama-Pope Kornelius Schorle was the base and Noblex his child together with the Noble-people around the late Sir John Noble. Want to remind that there is a US-adress which can overhaul the Noblexes for a fixed price. 150 U will then be transferred to an UX for Slomo-Module-use.
For the mechanical rotapancams i mentioned there is an adress in my hometown in switzerland. dont know if i can mention. maybe we should open a new thread. will add to my forum if not yet made these days.

I can only assure you that my repairman saved me from all the troubles with russian and japanese pancams. he also repaired a roundshot 65/70/220. i know him since 1988 9 years after i bought my first rotapancam Horizont(the metallic one).
I have good news from a trustful source that we will not only see new affordable digital solutions from china but also an analoge rotapancam should come.

Back