OM, I've become a Zuikoholic! [in CSC cameras]

Shab

Well-known
Local time
11:03 AM
I love Zuiko OM lenses and I used to use in my OM-1 bodies, but in the last year I don't have time to shot, develop, scan... film, so I have been using my digital systems (Fuji).

But a lot of times I was looking at my OM lenses... so, I bought an OM-Fuji X adapter. And it was sooo lovely that I began to look at another FF digital system to use my Zuikos with them. Finally, I bought a Sony A7 and an OM - Sony adapter.

I began to share my photographs in a post that I thought it was about the OM Zuikos, but it isn't in this way: the post is about OM Zuikos used in OM film bodies.

So I've thought maybe it would be interesting create a new post to share OUR Zuikos photographs, but with digital cameras.

If you want to share your Zuikoholims... come and share! :)

Here we go:

b4f594_706bb3d93c4748c7b21288c7a1fac6ae~mv2_d_2080_1413_s_2.jpg

21mm 3.5 on Fuji X-Por 1

b4f594_fc515d5ba12049b9a4be72c66f0fadb0~mv2_d_2080_1413_s_2.jpg

G.Zuiko 50mm 1.4 on Sony A7

Can you share yours? :)

Thank you TXForester for sharing!

One more from today's afternoon:

b4f594_633bbca079de4b54b31bbc83dc25ddcf~mv2_d_1484_2149_s_2.jpg

Sony A7 + Zuiko OM 50mm 1.2 (at 1.2)

Thanks! It makes me think of many alternatives that are available to me in my photography with the cameras and lenses that I already own. It is how you paint with digital cameras that really is interesting and rewarding.

Thank you Lynnb and ColSebastianMoran!

raid, I don't understand what you want to say with "It is how you paint with digital cameras"... what do you want to say with "paint with digital cameras"?

med_U41336I1484501869.SEQ.0.jpg

Taken with my back up camera , Minolta Hi-Matic E on Velvia 50 , always gets the exposure correctly . And I love that little Rokkor 40 lens . Peter
Moments after this pic there was a line up of tourists passing her money for any trinket she had !

Nice, blumoon. What focus method to you use on the G7?

I try to use focus peaking, but it always looks like the peaking shows up in multiple focal planes. And I'm not thrilled with only having white and black for peaking. On a simple enough scene, using the key line art filter can help. Mostly, I use the zoomed in view and "eyeball" it.

Nice, blumoon. What focus method to you use on the G7?

I try to use focus peaking, but it always looks like the peaking shows up in multiple focal planes. And I'm not thrilled with only having white and black for peaking. On a simple enough scene, using the key line art filter can help. Mostly, I use the zoomed in view and "eyeball" it.

I use the focus peaking set on low with the blue color. That seems to work well for me.

Back