OMD Silver or Black??

In my perfect little imaginary world of GAS Kingdom, I'll be buying both silver and black, matching the black one with Summilux 25 and silver one with either 75mm or 45mm. :D

If I bought both, I'd REALLY get thrown out of the house!! And btw, just received the 45mm 1.8 & 14mm 2.5 in the mail today. What little jewels they are, played with them on my E-P1, very nice, i'm happy.

Paul

I like black bodies as a rule but would have prefered the traditional pebble grain covering in the silver version to the style of covering used in the black version.

I got a silver. Love it. It's not painted on, just a brushed finish instead of polished. And I think it looks great with both silver and black lenses.

Get black. The silver body does not match the silver lenses like the 45mm or 12mm, and silver lenses look extra groovy on a black body.

I first ordered the black one, since it was supposedly in stock and the only colour they had. Either it really wasn't or someone else got the last one. I then went with the silver one from a different store at a slightly higher price, since they really had it in stock. I guess availability trumps body colour for me. Anyway, the online pictures don't do the silver one justice, it actually looks very nice.

Get black. The silver body does not match the silver lenses like the 45mm or 12mm, and silver lenses look extra groovy on a black body.

I've just ordered a black OMd with the battery grip and am looking forward to adding the 45mm 1.8 in silver, from the pictures I've seen I agree...extra groovy!

I pre-odered in Feb this year, and Blacks where getting filled faster than Silver ones.. So I got a Black one...

I do like the Silver also, When do expect it to arrive?

Back