OMG I won another one: Pen 20/3.5

I have 2 Pen-F lenses, a 40/1.4 and 50-90 zoom.

I want to get a PEN-F (gothic-F) body but was dissuaded by the price run up a couple of years ago. Maybe it's time to go looking again?

I like the idea of the ebay sniper since I've fallen asleep or missed the fury at the end of many auctions and lost out quite frequently.

I have a Pen-FT working body, a working Pen-F medical version, and another frozen Pen-FT. Maybe it'd be possible to parts swap the viewfinder and mirror on the frozen Pen-FT onto the Pen-Medical to get a working F camera. Or get the working FT. I could sell you any or all, PM if interested.

I have a Pen F and the Pen 20 f3.5, 38 f1.8 and 100 f3.5 plus the 50~90 zoom and a couple of the 150 f4, the 150's were very cheap but came as basket cases. I fixed both, to a degree, but might wind up taking them apart to make one good lens. My favorite kit is the very compact body+20+38+100 combo. I would like to get a m4:3 body and Pen F adapter but that is really to much for me to spend at this time. I have to have eye level viewing so even if the E-PL1's can be had for about $150 I'd still be on the hook for a VF-2 for another $250. Still shoot a fair amount of half frame and really like the 4:3 aspect ratio.

Back