I saw personal religion on public display,

464589152_5feb2c7403.jpg

I sipped a cappuccino,

464606383_32f4a6ea94.jpg

and picked up a copy of The Onion :D.

464594174_38aa5ae6f2.jpg

What did you do?

(all Tri-X at 3200. Most 50DR 'cron.)

I like those images! But I have to say when you said 'the city' I thought you were talking about 'The City,' San Francisco. I wish I could get night stuff like that.

charjohncarter said:
I like those images! But I have to say when you said 'the city' I thought you were talking about 'The City,' San Francisco. I wish I could get night stuff like that.

Frisco? I thought 'The City' was New York. Or Chicago. Or Miami. Detroit? Maybe I should have said "the cities" instead. Ohwell, Minneapolis is sure a city compared to the town I live in, and then to throw St. Paul ontop is overkill.

Thanks for the compliment, too.

I like these too Erik. My own personal thought was NYC, but Minneapolis certainly qualifies as a city! Enjoyed the narrative too. Thanks for sharing...

erikhaugsby said:
Frisco? I thought 'The City' was New York. Or Chicago. Or Miami. Detroit? Maybe I should have said "the cities" instead. Ohwell, Minneapolis is sure a city compared to the town I live in, and then to throw St. Paul ontop is overkill.

Uh, moderators, he just said the F-word. Please make him stop. Those are fighting words!

And John's right by the way.:)

P.S. I'm going to be in Minneapolis in June, and it would be cool to grab a beer and take some night photos with other RFFs. We can kidnap Gabriel. :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Hiawatha.jpg
    Hiawatha.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 0
MikeL said:
(snip) and it would be cool to grab a beer and take some night photos with other RFFs.
attachment.php

any way you could get me a fake ID? I'm only 18, so legally I can't even go into a bar anymore...I'd show up for the night photos, though.

Back