Canada Ottawa-Gatineau RFFers Meetup

Here's a Picture

Here's a Picture

The world is small. Here's a picture of the pub from a website in Australia!

Last edited:
anyone in Ottawa looking to sell a TLR? My Rollei Vb needs to go to the shop for some repairs and a CLA... and I didnt realize how much I love the thing till I faced the prospect of being without it for 3-6 months. So I figure I'll pick up a backup. I'm looking for another Rollei Vb maybe an Autocord or Yashica 124g... if you know anyone with one they'd like to get rid of please send me a shout!

Cheers, Jesse

WOOOOO HOOOOOO
The lens finally came off.. I tried all last night, wrote down the number of anyone I thought could fix it in Ottawa, and was prepared to call in sick tomorrow to go shop to shop trying to get it fixed by friday. I picked it up this morning and one twist, it comes off. It turns out it wasnt one of the screws that holds either mount to the camera or the lens, it was the little round screw that protrudes from the side of the lens mount to keep you from twisting it too far, it had come a bit loose. So I must have just held the camera at teh exact right angle for it to fall back enough to get the lens off.

WOOOOO HOOOOOO
The lens finally came off.. I tried all last night, wrote down the number of anyone I thought could fix it in Ottawa, and was prepared to call in sick tomorrow to go shop to shop trying to get it fixed by friday. I picked it up this morning and one twist, it comes off. It turns out it wasnt one of the screws that holds either mount to the camera or the lens, it was the little round screw that protrudes from the side of the lens mount to keep you from twisting it too far, it had come a bit loose. So I must have just held the camera at teh exact right angle for it to fall back enough to get the lens off.
Way to go - Now you can enjoy the vacation and switch lenses

Back