Pentax Q 1970 Pontiac Trans Am Ram Air

Such a pretty car...from a time when cars were different every year and you could tell the year from the front or the back...

HIGH dollar ride there (rare)...beautiful...I believe they were available in white or blue only.

Ive been looking at the Pentax rigs (Q7 and K1) for a little bit here lately...

I put some seat covers and a carpet in a pretty cool 1970 Pontiac last week...not as cool as the TA but pretty damn close.

41877291131_81a3624756_b.jpg

HIGH dollar ride there (rare)...beautiful...I believe they were available in white or blue only.

Ive been looking at the Pentax rigs (Q7 and K1) for a little bit here lately...

I put some seat covers and a carpet in a pretty cool 1970 Pontiac last week...not as cool as the TA but pretty damn close.

41877291131_81a3624756_b.jpg

That is b1tch!n

Ty boys. Like I said the goat is really cool but the bird is rarer than hens teeth. Fast mofos too...

I saw a white 73 SD car on a used car lot for 6 grand in 86. Go google what they go for now. Small window F bodies are like no meter film cameras...no frills...sexy...bossy.

The goat is a recently purchased Cali car now in IT..34 grand.

Saying TA makes me think of Tom. I once asked him how to shoot cars. He said 35 or 50 and crouch.

My parents bought the Pontiac Le Mans in 1969...if only they had gone a slightly different direction...

Back