Pentaxians... Any out there?

Thanks!
Long story short, while stopping at Cheyenne WI we saw the train depot (almost the only thing open)
I went to the bathroom and on the way back I saw these old windows with the imperfect glass and just had to snap a shot

Nice photos! How are you developing your Kentmere 400?
Basil
Thank you! I've been following along the Kentmere 400 sample thread here. My initial results with Rodinal were pretty bad, but I was inspired by the great results @dourbalistar has gotten to try out some different developers. I've found TMAX developer is not too shabby with Kentmere 400. This was 1+9 dilution.

I recently posted the attached photo of my film cameras, on another photography forum. My Pentax MX is wearing a relatively new purchase: an A*85 f/1.4. The other Pentax lens is a K 35 f/2.0 (which I purchased new ca. 1976). iPhone6 photo.

rx7photog

View attachment 4828172
Ooooooooo not often you see a A* 85/1.4! Or a K 35/2 for that matter…

It’s Mount Rainier (although I am not Andrew).

Marty

Thanks, Marty. I'm impressed to get that answer from you in Australia.

I live in the state of Washington, where Mount Rainier resides, but I normally see and recognize it from a distance.

- Murray

Thanks, Marty. I'm impressed to get that answer from you in Australia.

I live in the state of Washington, where Mount Rainier resides, but I normally see and recognize it from a distance.

- Murray
Once, a bit more than 13 years ago, I stood pretty much where Andrew took this. At least for now, once I’ve seen something, I remember it.

Back