Australia/New Zealand People in Adelaide?

Justin Viiret

Established
Local time
10:29 AM
Hi there,

Any more forum members in South Australia here? I'm part of an unofficial Leica users' group here in SA, and I thought I'd post something to see if there's anyone here who we don't know about yet. :) There's about fifteen of us at present, meeting for coffee every couple of weeks and swapping info. It's a chance to see some hardware you haven't got or (in my case!) can't afford, and there are some very good photographers in the group, too. Several of us post on photo.net and the Leica forums as well, so some of us might be familiar to you already.

Anyway, if you're interested, post a reply or send me an email or PM.

jv

Luke, you might have to sell off some of these extra cameras you've been acquiring at such a furious rate and buy one of Photoco's M4s. ;)

jv

Leica/Rangefinder users in Adelaide, Souh Australia

Leica/Rangefinder users in Adelaide, Souh Australia

Hi guys,

We've had a chat about it, and reckon that the fact that it's a rangefinder is more important than the Leica red spot (sounds sacreligious, doesn't it?) Though we have some Leica SLR people among us, too.

Anyway: Bessa users, Contax people, FSU camera fans, Canonet photographers -- everyone is welcome to join us. If you're in Adelaide and in town on a Thursday morning (next meeting is Thursday 7th July, 10:30am for coffee), send me an email/PM and I'll give you all the details.

(even if you can't make it, we can add you to the email list / newsletter)

Cheers,
jv

Back