Arizona Phoenix January Meet

I also was told that I couldn't shoot the architecture inside, but shooting the building outside was fine. I guess if you walk outside it's no longer architecture.

I've never had a problem in the Norton Simon or the Getty.

Docent Indecencies

Docent Indecencies

The Nazis weren't too nice to me, but I had a good time anyway. I'm afraid I got distracted and spent more time with various exhibits. The posted shots are about as good as can be expected, so kudos.

I really wanted something posed against John the Baptist's head on a platter but it was not to be.

It was great meeting some RFFers though, and the conversation was great.

I'll be shooting the Barett/Jackson car auction on Thursday the 18th to try out my new M6. I try to cover it every year. If anyone wants to meet up with me, name a time and place. I'll treat for one of their famous $5 hot dogs.

Oh Two said:
The Nazis weren't too nice to me, but I had a good time anyway. I'm afraid I got distracted and spent more time with various exhibits. The posted shots are about as good as can be expected, so kudos.

I really wanted something posed against John the Baptist's head on a platter but it was not to be.

It was great meeting some RFFers though, and the conversation was great.

I'll be shooting the Barett/Jackson car auction on Thursday the 18th to try out my new M6. I try to cover it every year. If anyone wants to meet up with me, name a time and place. I'll treat for one of their famous $5 hot dogs.

I work around the corner from the Barret/Jackson. I even had tickets to go yesterday (planned on a long lunch) but could not get away from work. Same story for the rest of the week I'm afraid.
Enjoy it.

Back