Photo Posts from OneDrive

JohnWolf

Well-known
Local time
8:26 AM
Not quite sure of the best way to post from OneDrive or even if it's a good idea. I used the Insert Image icon and chose By URL.

Anyone doing this? If so, any suggestions?

y4mqVKU3R6bTbKcW5gfEqzOUoHR7yqWpQuYTwvPPl8jhfUJRP5fs7o539hd71P4S2xJsssOg3wgpTXP0YWz1HqIt4JJU-akfhQPvxnIDQQlM8daLQj4LV82PjS1D_0JdzU-ONBsAwkx5Jb7vEJuRGAgoWFv8U2E6qkiACVTyATsR3jS0JzU9vRIiJpgUOK4su3PX1eaC5e1XPurGWO0oisiwsh8O7w5ogWLnqwOiaWLlfU

Thank you. The link I copy from OneDrive contains width and height parameters that can be changed, as below. They seem to be recognized by this forum's software.
Anyone see a reason to not use this method? I'm hoping to stop using Flickr.

y4mqVKU3R6bTbKcW5gfEqzOUoHR7yqWpQuYTwvPPl8jhfUJRP5fs7o539hd71P4S2xJsssOg3wgpTXP0YWz1HqIt4JJU-akfhQPvxnIDQQlM8daLQj4LV82PjS1D_0JdzU-ONBsAwkx5Jb7vEJuRGAgoWFv8U2E6qkiACVTyATsR3jS0JzU9vRIiJpgUOK4su3PX1eaC5e1XPurGWO0oisiwsh8O7w5ogWLnqwOiaWLlfU

Last edited:
Is the picture on film or digital?

Doesn't look good to me. The dark parts are very grainy. Why are you hoping to stop using Flickr?
It’s my usual HP5+ in HC-110 and looks normal for the way I process.

I only host on Flickr to post here and LUF. I don’t want linkbacks, followers, comments, likes, shares and all that. But I don’t want to get sidetracked here by Flickr pros and cons.

John

It’s my usual HP5+ in HC-110 and looks normal for the way I process.

I only host on Flickr to post here and LUF. I don’t want linkbacks, followers, comments, likes, shares and all that. But I don’t want to get sidetracked here by Flickr pros and cons.

John
Why do you want to show your work then?

I don’t upload to or post from Flickr much myself these days.

I recently have been uploading local files from my Mac or iPhone since the forum format update. I find that easier and don’t see any degradation of the files.

I don’t upload to or post from Flickr much myself these days.

I recently have been uploading local files from my Mac or iPhone since the forum format update. I find that easier and don’t see any degradation of the files.
Using the attachment feature?

Back