Canon LTM Pictures from Canon LTM 35mm f:2, please

Canon M39 M39 screw mount bodies/lenses
I’ve recently been using my Canon 35mm f2.0 on my Leica CL digital, where gives a roughly 50mm field of view. This photo was made not long after I got the CL digital, with the lens wide open. The image is straight out of the camera, with no post processing. 445518D4-5AEF-4178-99F9-30B0E01C2826.jpg

There is a photographer based in Japan who often posts on Flickr, under the name “monadgraphics”. He has done some beautiful work with the Canon 35mm f2.0 on the Leica CL digital (as well as other lenses with that camera), which can be found in the Canon RF Lens group pool (I’m the Admin for that group). He uses an interesting pre-set in Lightroom, which gives many of his photos a beautiful, luminous quality. He is worth looking up and following if you’re on Flickr.

There is a photographer based in Japan who often posts on Flickr, under the name “monadgraphics”. He has done some beautiful work with the Canon 35mm f2.0 on the Leica CL digital (as well as other lenses with that camera), which can be found in the Canon RF Lens group pool (I’m the Admin for that group). He uses an interesting pre-set in Lightroom, which gives many of his photos a beautiful, luminous quality. He is worth looking up and following if you’re on Flickr.

A few years ago, I started a Flickr group specifically for the Canon 35mm f/2 LTM. Bingley has some wonderful photos in the group, as does the Flickr member that he mentioned:
https://www.flickr.com/groups/canon35mmf2ltm/

I’ve recently been using my Canon 35mm f2.0 on my Leica CL digital, where gives a roughly 50mm field of view. This photo was made not long after I got the CL digital, with the lens wide open. The image is straight out of the camera, with no post processing.

Very nice! I need to run a roll of film with this lens.

Back