Pinhole mix: Reality so Subtle 6x6 & Holga WPC

Dcanalogue

Established
Local time
7:16 PM
Hi folks!

here's a couple of shots from my latest Film Blog post.

First time with the nice Reality so Subtle 6x6 and with modified Holga 120 WPC.
Results are encouraging.... :)

001_rss6x6_trix_001.jpg

004_wpc_panf001.jpg

Nice! Encouraging is an understatement.

I'm really aching to try a RSS 6x17 (curved film plane) and 4x5. How is the build quality on the 6x6?

Thanks for putting up here your photographs!

Pinhole camera usually slows a photographer down!

I like your blog!
Thanks! In fact I went back to film a couple of years ago... just to slow down. I needed slower and more meditated approach to seeing and photographing... :)

Nice! Encouraging is an understatement.

I'm really aching to try a RSS 6x17 (curved film plane) and 4x5. How is the build quality on the 6x6?

Thanks! I've already ordered a 4x5 (will be delivered in september). Build quality seems good on 6x6 and is very, very compact and lightweight. Maybe I'll get the 6X17 later too.... :)

Thanks! I've already ordered a 4x5 (will be delivered in september). Build quality seems good on 6x6 and is very, very compact and lightweight. Maybe I'll get the 6X17 later too.... :)

Drat! I was hoping you'd tell me it was terrible because then temptation might subside! :D Looking forward to seeing your results with the 4x5 once it arrives.

Drat! I was hoping you'd tell me it was terrible because then temptation might subside! :D Looking forward to seeing your results with the 4x5 once it arrives.

Ahahaha.... I was wrong... It's horrible...!!! (So, you should be safe....)

Regarding myself......
WVW1182-1.jpg

:D:D:D

LOL! I resemble that remark.

Lovely photos!

That RealitySoSubtle 6x6 Pinhole camera looks really nice. And the price seems quite reasonable. I hate it when that happens ... :cool:

G

The ReallySoSubtle 6x6 I ordered arrived yesterday.
It's a lovely camera, nice design and nicely made.

I can't wait to put it to use!

G

My RSS 4x5 arrived last week. No time to shoot with it yet (semester started and I'm swamped), but it's beautifully made. Loving the offset pinholes for perspective / horizon control.

Back