Hong Kong Place to buy fim scanners in HK?

dogbunny

Registered Boozer
Local time
6:36 AM
I started developing my own film, now I need a film scanner. I was walking all over Sham Shui Po and I couldn't find one. I went through the Golden Computer shopping centre. I'm after a Plustek or an Epson. I also checked inside Sim City in Mong Kok, but I couldn't find anything there either. Anyone know any specific stores I could check at?

Cheers,

DB

Have you tried Tin Cheung in TST? Some other places to check are Man Shing Photo and Wing Shing Photo in Mongkok. Good luck!

paul

Have you tried Tin Cheung in TST? Some other places to check are Man Shing Photo and Wing Shing Photo in Mongkok. Good luck!

paul

I second this idea as I was able to find more B & W film here in Mong Kok than anywhere else. It seems that Man Shing and Wing Shing are owned by the same company. www.manshingphoto.com if you have the patience for the page to load....

I got mine from a place in Sham Shui Po - Roppongi or something like that, it's on the 1st or 2nd floor of the Golden Computer.... Plaza? Not the main one, but close to it.

I get all my PC equipment from B-Tech in Wanchai Computer City (above the MTR station) and they always seem to have the V700 or 9000f in stock. No Plustek or Coolscans, though.

Back