PMA in Oz

S

Sumo_du_Jour

F.Y.I...

"PICA (Photo Imaging Council Australia) has joined with PMA (Photo Marketing Association International) in a venture to promote a new concept for the Asia-Pacific photo imaging industry show to be held in Melbourne Australia, May 3-7, 2007. Under the terms of the agreement, the new show will become a major event in the international PMA Show program and will be actively marketed by PMA around the world".

http://www.photoimagingworld.com.au/

Yeah I've been (last time it was in Melbourne). Think about the name first. 'Photo Marketing...'. Which means if you want to see all the latest crap that is being marketed to people go and look. If you've never played with an EOS 1000mm lens or a big Nikon camera go an play. The rest is just processing and printing machines and frame suppliers.

Oh, and under **NO** circumstances give your email address to anyone there, it will be on a SPAM list by the end of the day if you do.

(Disclaimer: my sister-in-law works for Hanimex/Fujifilm and will be demonstrating something or other at the show)

Back