Oregon Portland RFF get-together

Graham Line

Well-known
Local time
12:07 PM
Jorge floated the idea of another Portland RFF meet-up in a post a couple weeks ago. I haven't seen any response. January or February would be a good time, probably someplace everyone can reach easily. I'd suggest everyone bring a couple nice prints to show or trade. Any takers?

Well Joe where should we meet? Did the last meet go badly? I must say that I find the people on RFF a pleasent bunch and am looking forward to one day meeting some.
Bill

Bill, I was kind of expecting to hear from more than one person. We met a year or so ago with a half-dozen people, down at Kells near Burnside. Kind of loud in there, but it was fun. I don't know where everybody is. The Kiron Kid and I get together for breakfast sometimes, but Amity's kind of far away for that.

We can arrange that :)
What day works for people? This weekend is a disaster for me. I was thinking of Cassidy's, downtown at 13th & SW Washington, but I'm open to other suggestions. Where's Jorge and Chaser?

Ok, I am in. BUt it would have to be after work sometime or weekend :)

Lucky Lab, on Hawthorne Blvd. January 28, at 2:00 PM! Be there!

Russ

Attachments

• Uncle Willy's Health Food Store.jpg
    Uncle Willy's Health Food Store.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0
I'll see ya there.

BTW, nice shot Russ.

Ron

HHMMMMM... BEEEERRRRR.... Aggghhhh (gutteral back of throat noises)

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 0
visiondr said:
I'm absolutely in; especially if beer is involved. ;)

Ron

Have all the beer you'd like. But, Joe and myself, will be imbibing in the focusing fluid... :D

Russ

Attachments

• Focusing Fluid-web.jpg
    Focusing Fluid-web.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 0
BILLC said:
Two weeks notice is good. Do you have a street #, I don't get up town much.
Bill

915 SE Hawthorne Blvd., about nine blocks straight east from the Hawthorne Bridge. If you're on TriMet, the #14 bus goes down Hawthorne, and the #4 and #17 go within a block or two.
There's generally parking in the area on a Sunday afternoon.
http://www.trimet.org/

Last edited:
Sunday afternoon at the Lucky Lab. Don't forget.

Lucky Lab, on SE Hawthorne Blvd. in Portland, January 28, at 2:00 PM! Be there!

Last edited:
Back