Oregon Portlanders, First Thursday?

Chaser

Well-known
Local time
6:58 AM
allright, this is shameless self promotion but....i am taking part in a group photo show starting this first thursday....so if anyone is headed out to check out the galleries...i have four pieces in the show, and all are nudes, and all but one are take with a rangefinder...so here is the info

pepper gallery
on broadway st
between everit and flanders
in the gallery section known as the everit station lofts

my real name wich is used in the show is chase allgood
if anyone makes it out i would love to read any comments.

thanks for bearing through this shameless display of selfpromotion :)

Last edited:
Congratulations on the show! This is a pretty exciting time, so allowances for shameless self-promotion are generously given! Kind of a long drive for me, unfortunately. Hey, and for you too all the way from Forest Grove!

thanks
its not that far from the grove here to portland, and there arent really any galleries here so ....off i go....were lucky to have public transport that goes all the way out here to the sticks

Wups! I see Forest Grove on the map about 20 mi west of Portland, not far. I had in mind Cottage Grove, some 120 mi south on I-5.

Chaser

That's great. I'll definitely check it out. Sharona is now working on a First Thursday show for me too. However, mine will be a mix of SLR and rangefinder snaps. let me know if you want to do any street shooting. I am constantly wandering the streets of Portland, burning Neopan film.

Russ

Back