Illinois Post-snow meetup anyone?

yossarian123

Sam I Am
Local time
4:46 PM
It's time for everyone to emerge from their winter burrows, drink coffee, and fondle cameras! Who's up for a meetup? I hear next weekend (02/23) is going to be pretty warm. Otherwise I can do the week after that.

I've been massively overworked and oversnowed, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

Either weekend should work for me.

And it is supposed to get cold again. And with that will come the snow (again)...

Let's try next Sunday, March 2 to give everyone a chance to see it and plan
about 1:00 pm works for me. Any place is fine, if we want to stay in Lincoln Sq. we could try Garcia's and have a real Beer and Gear.

I'm all for beer! And gear, as well! Although isn't Garcia's a Mexican restaurant? I know, I know - I should know this since it's my neighborhood, but I don't frequent bars like I used to!

There are lots of places to have a drink in LS, though, and I'm sure that none of the places will be too crowded on Sunday.

So have I! Now, it's Sunday at 1 PM at García's. :)

Too bad I don't have my M4 back, but I'll show up with one of my M5 bodies...

EDIT: BTW, Sam, that strap you sold me fits the M4 very nicely...

Like Fagin in Oliver, the musical, I'm "reviewing the situation" because I have to drive over 60 miles to Lincoln Square. Chances are we're going (family will come, but will wander about).

Will keep you posted! :)

I'm live blogging the event now - at Garcia's , waiting on the gang
It's cold out - started Nikon month with frozen fingers and an S2 w 35/2.5

Back