Leica LTM Pre-war Leica glass, show your photos

Leica M39 screw mount bodies/lenses
gelatin silver print (summar 50mm f2 coated) leica m2

Erik.

50625507363_642e37bfa5_b.jpg

Well, she was only posing with the Triumph anyway. The actual driver and passenger were well dressed for driving with the roof down ;)

VH220631.jpg

Lewis Hamilton complains that his car is uncomfortable and difficult to drive. He should try a TR 2/3/3a on Belgian pavé...and to make it more interesting it should be wet Belgian pavé...

Lewis Hamilton complains that his car is uncomfortable and difficult to drive. He should try a TR 2/3/3a on Belgian pavé...and to make it more interesting it should be wet Belgian pavé...
Yeah, Wet 'Kinderkopjes" are nasty at any speed

Nice work, Rick, lovely. If I'm not mistaken I've seen this model earlier in your pictures; she is my favorite.
Thalita is always happy to oblige. She's in the same living history group as me, we see each other a few more times during the season, so I might get to snap a few more images of her.
Recently she did a photo shoot with her sports motorbike.

HeusdenseBrug1.jpg

From the same roll as above. Heusdense Brug

Well, she was only posing with the Triumph anyway. The actual driver and passenger were well dressed for driving with the roof down ;)

VH220631.jpg

In 1968 I bought a new TR 250, straight six, dual carbs.
Purchased at Sportzwagencentrale in Bitburg, Germany.
As I wished to import it to the USA it came with no knock off hubs. on the wire wheels. Instead, there were "earless" hubs accompanied by a gigantic wrench.
Very disappointed.
Little did I realize, that would be the least of its problems. :(

Nice one Tony! Fine sharpness up front, and a hint of swirl in the bokeh.

PW220706.jpg

PW220714.jpg

This morning on a hike with a colleague, snapped with a Leica M-E with Leitz 7.3cm f/1.9 Hektor.

Back