Print makers US and Canada

Peter_S

Peter_S
Local time
2:11 AM
Hi!
I am looking for recommendations for print-makers in the US and Canada for prints. I have some folks interested in purchasing prints, and I need someone who I can send files and get excellent results. Good communication would be great also. In short: Someone who knows what they are doing, ideally offering aluminum, canvas, fine-art papers, and more.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas!
Peter

I just visited them yesterday and they were packing printed and framed order. They showed me another orders on canvas and metal.
Don't know if they are good shippers. But Nathan is very experienced printer (inks and else via PS). I have his prints from film scans and they are better than my darkroom prints.

http://haltoncamera.com/

I met one pro photog from Tarkovsky era (he was his student). He is selling large prints for $$$$. His prints are in use as decor in expensive interiors. Prints are ordered from west south States, if I'm not mistaken. PM me if you wand me to get this info from him.

Hi, thanks all for the replies, I will check them out and get in touch. Any experience with Whitewall? They seem to have the full sortiment.

I usually use WHCC, and have recently tried Mpix as they have an option to print on Ilford B&W paper. I just got done ordering a bunch of test prints from Whitewall, Digital Silver Imaging, Harman Lab (US), and Bay Photo.

Note, I'm only trialing B&W prints right now, on true B&W paper if possible. I'll let you know what they all look like in a week or two when all the prints arrive.

In the past, I've always used WHCC for normal color and B&W prints, as a well as metal prints. Did my wedding invites with them as well. I've been very happy with them. Great quality, speed, packaging, and a good assortment of products, thought not some of the more esoteric B&W options.

Back