Returning to the fold, so to speak.

I have been sans-camera for a little less than a year. , and party because I did not know what I wanted, even needed, out of my camera(s).

I have owned a number of the Fuji X series cameras, Ricoh GR, Nikon D3, D700, D300s, Canon 5D2, 1D2, etc. Enjoyed them all for varying reasons. But, I do not need the heft and high powered speed of an SLR.

After seeing what you had and used, was without a camera for a year, I doubt a Leica or any camera will make you happy..
I have never not had a camera, even used P/S from Goodwill.
Photography is a passion for me. Making photos the joy.
Leica is not a general tool like a SLR.
Good luck in a decision.

I have been sans-camera for a little less than a year. , and party because I did not know what I wanted, even needed, out of my camera(s).

I have owned a number of the Fuji X series cameras, Ricoh GR, Nikon D3, D700, D300s, Canon 5D2, 1D2, etc. Enjoyed them all for varying reasons. But, I do not need the heft and high powered speed of an SLR.

After seeing what you had and used, was without a camera for a year, I doubt a Leica or any camera will make you happy..

I have never not had a camera, even used P/S from Goodwill.

Photography is a passion for me. Making photos the joy.

Leica is not a general tool like a SLR.

Good luck in a decision.

Half of those cameras were used for work purposes. When I stopped freelancing, I got rid of them.

Back