RFF Classified Comments Back ON

It was my comment that was deleted. I see no reason to have comments available if we can not speak from experience. It was not strongly worded or sarcastic simply that the price was "ambitious". I bought and then sold the same item here for 1/4 the price being asked.
Is this a community page or not ? Maybe I miss understand. Would you have your friends allow you to be overcharged knowingly? I assume the seller got his high price from a Photo-Arsenal type listing on the web. You want that here remain silent when you see evidence of it. I don't. Apparently the censor button does. :?

stephen has set up guidelines for the classified section and wants them followed.
any questions should be directed to him.

It was frustrating to see people barking about the price of that 28mm finder, given this issue boiling up a couple months ago!

It was my comment that was deleted. I see no reason to have comments available if we can not speak from experience. It was not strongly worded or sarcastic simply that the price was "ambitious". I bought and then sold the same item here for 1/4 the price being asked.
Is this a community page or not ? Maybe I miss understand. Would you have your friends allow you to be overcharged knowingly? I assume the seller got his high price from a Photo-Arsenal type listing on the web. You want that here remain silent when you see evidence of it. I don't. Apparently the censor button does. :?

There are Classified Guidelines. Follow them or don't participate in the Classifieds.

Stephen

Back