Other Areas Rff meet up in Bangkok.....i'll bring the ข้าวเหนียว and some น้ำจิ้มแจ่ว

Leica All Day

Mentor
Local time
1:36 AM
Rff meet up in Bangkok.....i'll bring the ข้าวเหนียว and some น้ำจิ้มแจ่ว

Hello Bangkok members....let's meet for some drinks and perhaps a photo swap.....(I just really want one of Anat's prints and I can always steal one of Supachai's prints if I want from our darkroom that we share)

Not sure when rff members are free......so, if you are able to meet....post a message and we can try to arrange a date when we can meet and look at some photos.....and please bring some prints that we can talk about and possibly swap......(hint hint Anat)...it will also give me a good excuse to get into the darkroom and print up some photos from my recent trip to Myanmar....

I will bring the sticky rice and nam jim jaew

unfortunately, the last place that we had our rff meet was burnt down to the ground by the red shirts during the protests earlier this year (gotta love Bangkok) , so maybe we can decide on a different place to meet....

cheers, michael

Definitely good time. It's winter now and this year is said to be lowest temperature in 30 years here. Let's me know where and when.

cheers,

kitaanat

Hey Anat, Nate and Hans

......I don't really have a date set, just wanted to throw the idea out there and see when a good time to get everybody together......it would be awsome if we had it at a time when Nate and Hans could join us.....

I know there a couple of other guys on this forum (Thai guys) that live in Bangkok, it would be nice to meet up with them as well....hopefully they see this thread and respond.....so yeah, maybe if someone wanted to propose a date when they would be able to meet up, then we can start from there....

cheers, michael

Hans Voralberg, I met Michael a couple time here. We go together with our gf and have a good time talking about photography. (our gf talking about beauty and make up ha ha) Although, I'm in Bangkok but too much work to do and always can't made myself at Michael's darkroom once. But I won't miss this opportunity to meet up with all RFF members and Michael.

Last time Michael set up RFF meeting we met Mablo so much fun talking about photography too. It's would be great to meet with you, mister e and other RFF members whose visit Thailand.

@Michael, Sure about the print. :)

Cheers,

kitaanat

Last edited:
Back