Minnesota RFF'rs in Wisconsin?

danwilly

Established
Local time
7:29 AM
I live in Lodi, north of Madison, keenly interested to find out how many of us nest in Cheeseland. Check in. Might be worth it to share info about suppliers and equipment.
Dan

I also live behind the Cheddar Curtain. Port Washington, WI. Had a fun RFF meet up in Madison many years ago. 5 or 6 of us maybe.

He's not an RFFer but if any of you are near Downsville visit Alan Yahnke's Downsville coffee house & Restaurant. Alan is an avid photographer & painter. Great guy.

I've met with an RFF member (need to find his name in my e-mail system). Extremely generous with time and advice! I am myself about 90 minutes from Madison, but in IL. There are a few real film camera stores there... even though they get a lot of digital customers, being a college town it does have its share of film users.

I've met with an RFF member (need to find his name in my e-mail system). Extremely generous with time and advice! I am myself about 90 minutes from Madison, but in IL. There are a few real film camera stores there... even though they get a lot of digital customers, being a college town it does have its share of film users.

Back