Rollei 35 pictures

@ Steve Macfarlane "Bingley":

You just keep on posting one outstanding shot after another - really good stuff! Thank you for sharing.

All the best,
Mike

Bingley. Magnificent demonstrations of the power and the capabilities of the Rollei 35S. On the basis of your pictures, it is difficult to justify carrying anything bigger and heavier, not to mention much more expensive, for street photography. The Rollei 35S has long been my "most difficult to get rid of" camera. It is such a joy to use and yields such beautiful results.
Paul

Bingley. Magnificent demonstrations of the power and the capabilities of the Rollei 35S. On the basis of your pictures, it is difficult to justify carrying anything bigger and heavier, not to mention much more expensive, for street photography. The Rollei 35S has long been my "most difficult to get rid of" camera. It is such a joy to use and yields such beautiful results.
Paul

Thank you, Paul, for your kind words!! Obviously I agree completely with you about the Rollei 35... in fact, I have three of them! The Sonnar and Tessar versions of course render differently, as one would expect, but each in its own way is an excellent performer. And I'm increasingly comfortable with the 40mm focal length. On this trip to Prague and Berlin (the Berlin pics are coming), I used a Rollei 35 in conjunction with a Leica CL digital camera for when I wanted a wider field of view or was shooting indoors. These cameras made a very compact and lightweight kit. I used a Rollei 35 w/ Tessar lens for color film, and the Rollei 35S for black and white (but never carried both cameras at the same time).

Back