Rumor: Fujifilm X-E line cancelled...

If no-one buys it...

They need to bring back the TX-2! Prices are loco on those now! And maybe an updated Klasse W.
Let's call it the W2 cuz you're gonna feel it at tax time.
;)

i hope it's fake news!

i love the xe3, i have 3 of them and if this news is accurate then i'll not be selling any of mine.
the xpro3 is an acquired taste for me but the xe3 was love at first sight.

I really like the X-E3... a lot. It’s my small camera. Thankfully it is still great. No doubt the X-T30 type body does better sales wise...

The X-E3 is made in China. If this is more than a rumor perhaps low sales and virus related issues with the factory workforce or supply chain or logistics led to the decision. Who knows? Certainly not me.

All the best,
Mike

I hope this is a rumor. I was very much hoping for an X-E4 that has the tilty screen from the X100V.

Honestly, I was hoping for a X-Pro 3 with the tilty screen from the X100V, but I suppose Fuji doesn't want me to compose photos from an LCD while it's flush to the body. (end whining)

The X-E3 is quite cheap right now; for sure the best deal in the line up. If I wasn't broke I would get one as a spare (and, of course, to use it as well...).

Yes it is a steal right now... I was afraid it could mean bad news once they chopped the price that low... so, the rumor could be correct.

Fuji makes a lot of good x cameras, that's for sure. I upgraded from my XE-1 to a X-T2 over Christmas and love it. As long as they keep something in the line at different price points, they'll stay at the top.

Fuji makes a lot of good x cameras, that's for sure. I upgraded from my XE-1 to a X-T2 over Christmas and love it. As long as they keep something in the line at different price points, they'll stay at the top.

I understand that, but they started with 3 RF shaped models ... many of us here like that shape. They will not have a “cheap” RF shaped body with classic controls if this rumor is true. I guess the slr shape is just more popular and sells better. Here in Chile, the X-T models are common while the X-Pro And X100 series are rare. It makes sense since people upgraded from canon rebels and Nikon d3000/5000 series cameras.

The x-t4 with its camcorder flip out screen doesn't appeal to me at all, and the x-pro3 with its single magnification finder/nothing under 23mm framelines has me dubious as well... The XE line is definitely the value pick.

At the moment it's just the x100v that's keeping me interested in supplementing my ageing (but loved) x-t1. I'm starting to realise why people fork out the big bucks for the digital M's - they've got to be the only digital camera that has resisted the digital bloat.

I understand that, but they started with 3 RF shaped models ... many of us here like that shape. They will not have a “cheap” RF shaped body with classic controls if this rumor is true. I guess the slr shape is just more popular and sells better. Here in Chile, the X-T models are common while the X-Pro And X100 series are rare. It makes sense since people upgraded from canon rebels and Nikon d3000/5000 series cameras.

I also like the smaller RF shape of the XE, but just wanted to try the more featured X-T2.

I used an X-E3 for about a year, I found it fantastic, probably my favorite digital body I've ever used. Small and light, that does have a trade-off, the viewfinder isn't nearly as big as the larger cameras, but this isn't really a problem if using the small Fuji AF lenses. More of a challenge with adapted lenses.

Great for hiking, and even shot sports with it, it's quite fast.

They need to release an X-E4, I seriously doubt this rumor as nothing more than click bait.

Back