Texas San Antonio, Texas

nice first post! I lived in the San Antonio for a while when I was young, now in Houston. You have some great photo-ops near the missions, the river walk and La Villita (sp). Welcome to the forum.

Todd

OK, the response was overwhelming. We have one in San Antonio area, one in the Houston area, how many other active RFF members in Texas?

Welcome- I live about 50mi NW of SA. I have one friend in SA who I converted and he just added a new Zeiss and 35ZM to his MF kit.
Ron

Venchka travels though E. Texas a bit, several other members in the Houston area and quite a few in Austin and the Dallas area. If it makes you feel better I'll move closer to San Antonio, will that help? ;)

Todd

I wouldn't wish San Antonio on anybody. But if you want to move because the traffic is horrible in Houston I'll understand.

Great, maybe we can start a regular meeting. Let me know if you've had anything planned with your friend.

rfm said:
Welcome- I live about 50mi NW of SA. I have one friend in SA who I converted and he just added a new Zeiss and 35ZM to his MF kit.
Ron

Nothing planned but lets meet and grab some coffee. Send me a PM and we'll figure the where and when.
Ron

thurows said:
Anyone else in San Antonio know or care what a range finder camera is?

I live in Fort Worth.

I'll be going through San Antonio in the near future. Are there any good camera shops?

i'm from the conroe/houston area- but now residing in SC.... on my way to South Korea.

I've got a Cousin in Austin who shoots. He's too lazy to get on here though.

I'm in Dripping Springs, just outside Austin.

I don't have an RF yet but I'm watching the M8 situation very carefully. Once it settles down a bit I'll either get one or opt for a used MP.

Miguel

Back