Washington (state) Seattle, are we dead yet?

K14

Well-known
Local time
11:11 PM
Seeing piazza's M8 that Ashwin had gave me some fond memories of our meet ups back in the day. Are we dead yet? Larry and I met a couple of months back, we had a dam good time! I miss the good ole days of Ashwin and the gang, the talks of the campus Heidelberg scanner that everyone wanted to use. The latest talk of Glazer's Camera, you name it...

The up zoning of the Ave has got me depressed, I wish for the good ole days of vinyl but they are all gone. Still got KEXP and I guess that's all that matters.

How about a retro get together, it's an addiction, I need it bad...

Gary

Hi Kevin,

Yes let's see what others chime in with. Last time I took metro out of Lake City and Larry got on the same bus at Children's, what a surprise!

Boy so sorry I bailed at the Kent camera meet-up this year, too much going on. Folks I talked to said it was stellar! So much for the Vancouver show and the shadows of not having TomA there, such a bummer, I hope we recover.

Kenmore Camera is bigger than ever, if you every get this way let me know, the espresso is on me.

Gary

Being retired from the Lazy B, I'm ready at a moments notice!

Gary, the up zone is still just a current threat, not yet a given. The best part is that the Big Time has a very lengthy lease and is somewhat protected.

The brews still keep coming, as well as photography!

Let's do it!

This is a great idea! July is kinda packed for me but I’ll se was I can swing. An after work happy hour is probably best.

Back