Washington (state) Seattle area RFF Meet #6 (or is it 5?)

it is for the 10th at 3pm at the same place as last time. I am bringing a new toy.

Bring a print or two for a swap, as usual. And now one forget their IDs...the place is very strict about that.

Please see previous posts for the website of the tavern (site provides directions and map).

Lots of people would be great. Last time we had an awesome group together. I hope to see all the same people this time around, and we even have a couple new RFFers in town, so let's hope they decide to show up as well.

awesome!

and one more time (not the last)

Here is the website for the location:

http://www.feierabendseattle.com/

3pm is the time

10th of February is the day.

bring a print or two for a print swap (8x10 or larger, unless you do contacts of 4x5 negs)

bring your ID if you look even a little younger than 40

bring a camera

see you there!

Gordon Coale said:
I'll be there with my ID!

they were fined a rather large sum when some undercover underage person ordered there. Turns out, no one under 21 is allowed inside at all. I went there with my sister one weekend, we ate. Next weekend I went there and they literally kicked us out because she didn't have her ID. They knew us.

point is...they are serious about it now, and I'd hate for someone in our group to be unable to attend for lack of a useful ID.

just curious...148 reads on this thread? I wonder how many unique viewers that makes.

Very much looking forward to it, everyone.

bump

and nothing is required besides that everyone is present.

Prints and else...these are merely details.

George, gang-
I haven't got a lot new to show for myself, but it looks like I should be there tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

-Bryce

I'm not feeling very well...I have a heck of a cough...I will not be attending because I am pretty sure it is very contagious (I got it from coworkers at the machine shop, and I wear a mask much of the time).

Apologies to people I owe film to, and for people planning on mending my camera strap.

Hope everyone has a good time!

shutterflower said:
I'm not feeling very well...I have a heck of a cough...I will not be attending because I am pretty sure it is very contagious (I got it from coworkers at the machine shop, and I wear a mask much of the time).

Apologies to people I owe film to, and for people planning on mending my camera strap.

Hope everyone has a good time!
Bummer, George. Hope you have a speedy recovery. This just means that we will have the next meeting (next one is 6 :) ) that much sooner!

George-
Sorry to hear you won't make it. I've been hearing about a flu like bug going around on the news, so I guess it isn't too unlikely it would hit one of us. Get better.
Thanks again for organizing the meeting.

Missed you at the meeting George, nice to see you all again, and some great new (at least to me) faces this time! :D

Love looking at the work, and playing with everybody else's cameras, ;)

And thanks for the compliments, I'm going to do up a small little site for them right now, and I'll post it up on the main forum.

Nice to see you all again, looking forward to next time, these meetings are a blast.
-peter

hello, I was there, even though I was really late. What ended up happening was I got stuck at the canadian/american boarder. They were looking for drugs so it was taking longer then ususal. I hauled butt down to seattle though and made it just in time to talk to a few people and see some leave :( anyway I have a photo ill post in a little bit from the meet

Well, it was great to meet you and see your photo's first hand, even for a short while.

Sorry I had to take off so early, I had to get my brother back to his girlfriends place.
-peter

Some shots from this night. Had a great time.

Attachments

• IMG_4611-(1).jpg
    IMG_4611-(1).jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4617-(1).jpg
    IMG_4617-(1).jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4619-(1).jpg
    IMG_4619-(1).jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 0
PhotoGeek said:
Well, it was great to meet you and see your photo's first hand, even for a short while.

Sorry I had to take off so early, I had to get my brother back to his girlfriends place.
-peter

ah, so I take it you were the one with the black ikon right? Good to meet you too, I would have loved to had shots a few shots with your lens and give it a good once over, part of me after looking at that lens today wishes I had picked up that one instead but then again....who knows :bang:

Back