Washington (state) Seattle Meet Up Sunday ?

photony texas

Light Sensitive
Local time
8:37 AM
Short Notice...
Would anyone in Seattle or surrounding area like to meet up this Sunday 28th for a coffee, beer, camera/rangefinder, photo get together.

I will be In Seattle 28th & 29th and would make time to meet or shoot with fellow RFF'ers...
tOny

There's also a film meetup group in Seattle, meets every Saturday morning at 9am at various locations

Sounds good to me all...
U-District (Big Time Brewery) 1:00PM
I'll be on the lookout for a Pinhole and some Beards with Cameras :D

Are you sure you have time to complete a full CLA on the pinhole???? :D

:D Took me 3 weeks to find it last time, stuck up against the dryer barrel.

And wouldn't you know it my nookie somehow got misaligned. 17" to get it back in, oh the humanity.

1300 sounds good here! For those driving the Burke Museum is a good place to park, free on Sundays.

:D Took me 3 weeks to find it last time, stuck up against the dryer barrel.

And wouldn't you know it my nookie somehow got misaligned. 17" to get it back in, oh the humanity.

1300 sounds good here! For those driving the Burke Museum is a good place to park, free on Sundays.
:eek: Gary, I assume you haven't been around the Burke Museum lately! Not a good place to park, I believe that they have pretty much destroyed all the parking, in support of building the "New Burke" Museum. Best bet (if no street parking) is the Red Square Garage, off of 15th Ave NE.

Actually, I just checked and the N1 parking lot is completely closed.

:eek: Gary, I assume you haven't been around the Burke Museum lately! Not a good place to park, I believe that they have pretty much destroyed all the parking, in support of building the "New Burke" Museum. Best bet (if no street parking) is the Red Square Garage, off of 15th Ave NE.

Actually, I just checked and the N1 parking lot is completely closed.

Yikes Larry! Thanks for the heads up!

On tap that Belgian Tripel looks pretty hearty but they say "It's a trapp!" Are they experimenting? My guess is one of the chemistry students must have escaped from campus.

I considered coming to this event, but my ninety-year-old mother asked me to attend a family picnic at her retirement community. So, I will be doing the latter. I hope to get another opportunity to meet with fellow RFFers from Washington.

- Murray

Back