Hong Kong Second Meeting of HK Photo Club !!!

What I was holding is a Super Ricohflex in mint condition, bought during our walk in Yuen Long, it was a real bargain !

You guys were really under GAS attack. :) Who else bought the camera other than Dingo? Anyway, I shall be able to come on 3 Aug 07. :eek:

...let me figure a place conveinent to all, hopefully.

any bright ideas? let's start with : kowloon? hk?

we'll see...

louis

Just remember, on 3 Aug., I will still be in Japan and I am afraid I can't join you guys. If everyone else is available, just keep going !

hey dingo, i don't think it will do without your presence but the 10th is not a good day for me. what about a weekday late afternoon/evening short session similar to our first meeting at the fringe followed be a quick meal? perhaps we should settle on a day convenient to all first and i'll work out the rest.
big thanks again to dingo for a most enjoyable saturday out.

I agree that Dingo must be present with results from his new acquisition, but I can't make the 4th, or the 10th/11th. From when to when is Dingo away? Maybe we push it to mid-August? Thursday, 17 Aug, for instance? AO

I will be in Japan from 28/7 to 3/8, after that every night will be RF night !
( BTW, 17 Aug is my birthday, 40 ! )
About my new toy, I used my home-made adaptor and loaded a 35mm film into the camera, hope it works ! May be you can see the result tonight !

Back