sell or keep?

back alley

IMAGES
Local time
10:40 AM
new lower prices on the fuji xe3 are keeping me from putting mine up for sale...i've seen them advertised for 499. usd new...
but i'm using the new xpro3 and loving it too much to put the xe3 back into circulation.

what would you do?

I think I am going to buy one Joe @that price it’s a steal
And Icdill just get an adapter
For my 35 2.8 Summaron ..... Till I decide what other focal length to buy...

I have thought about the Xpro 3 but do I really need to spend $1800.00 to 2000.00
On digital... nah
The XE3 will be just fine , love the Acros simulation

o the Xpro 3 got you bored with your XE3 ... are we jaded or is it so much better ?

new lower prices on the fuji xe3 are keeping me from putting mine up for sale...i've seen them advertised for 499. usd new...
but i'm using the new xpro3 and loving it too much to put the xe3 back into circulation.

what would you do?

I plan on keeping mine. It's too good to sell for $350-400. I will use mine with the $200 35mm F2 XC lens when I go into bad neighborhoods or travel to other parts of South America where there's a good chance of having it stolen. I can hand it over without stressing. Plus, I just like it. Do I have better cameras? Yes... do I have a better small camera? No.

Joe, I think you will go back to it again after the newness of the X-Pro3 fades. You'll favor the X-Pro3, but it is always good to change it up sometimes.

The Xp3 has a much better EVF than the XE3, as well as having an excellent OVF.

You'll love the OVF....

:angel:

We are talking about Helen... she's not new to Fuji. However, Helen... we all know that you are Leica for life! ;)

The EVF on the X-E3 is actually pretty good brightness and clarity wise...it is just small. We've all used a lot worse on analog cameras... a lot worse.

My Olympus E-PL7 was like that. Lovely small camera, but I hadn't used it for a year or more. And then, when I went to sell it, the prices for camera and two lenses was so low I couldn't see the point of the effort to sell it. I ended up giving it to my partner's niece as a gift. Fantastic camera for a teenager to use, and even to learn photography with if they chose to go that way.

I imagine the XE3 is like that too.

G

They were selling for $649CDN brand new in Dec./Jan. A true bargain at that price. Clearout! I've since seen people asking more for their used ones... not sure if they are selling.

some missing information...
i have 3 xe3 bodies and was thinking of selling 2 of them, keeping one for me.
and i have 2 xpro3 bodies that i'm currently in lust with...
i doubt that i will buy anymore lenses and may sell a couple...

some missing information...
i have 3 xe3 bodies and was thinking of selling 2 of them, keeping one for me.
and i have 2 xpro3 bodies that i'm currently in lust with...
i doubt that i will buy anymore lenses and may sell a couple...

You're tough to keep up with. My problem is the plummeting price of used Fuji gear. I'll be keeping my XP1, I don't use it but once in a while to keep the cobwebs out but it's only worth a couple hundred at best and for that amount I'll keep it.

Back